Your Spanish Will
Providing you with a quick and easy method to obtain a Spanish will.
Get Spanish Residency
Designed to help people to obtain Spanish residency, whether they are European citizens or not.
Inheriting Spanish Assets
Helping clients manage the legal implications around inheriting and disposing of assets in Spain.
Inheriting Spanish Assets
Helping you obtain your NIE number with minimum of fuss – no need for you to go to any appointments in Spain.
Thank you for contacting LegalServicesInSpain.com and we are pleased to act for you subject to these Terms of Business.
Details of the owner of the website
In order to comply with the provisions of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE, in Spanish), we indicate the general information of the owner of this website below. This website belongs to:
RADFORD ABOGADOS, S.L.P.
Tax Identification Code: B93366433
Registered office: Calle Juan Ramon Jimenez 10, Edif Marbeland 4B, 29601 Marbella (Malaga).
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga in Volume: 5342 Book: 4249 Page: 23 Sheet: MA-125636, 1st EntrySpanish Professional Limited Liability Company (S.L.P., in Spanish) is registered with the Málaga Bar Association under number 461.
Telephone: (+34) 951 820 099
You have instructed us to either:
- apply for and obtain your NIE(s) using a Lasting Power of Attorney and register the NIE with the Spanish tax office, or;
- assist with Spanish residency, and/or change your driving licence, or;
- put in place a Spanish will, Lasting Power of Attorney of Letter of Wishes;
- assist with a Spanish inheritance or calculate Spanish inheritance tax.
Our package of services for the NIE includes:
- Prepare a power of attorney for you to sign before a notary;
- Obtain an NIE number for you;
- Register the NIE with the Spanish tax office
(Note. Registering the NIE with the Spanish tax office does not mean you have to pay tax in Spain but it does mean that as and when you do pay tax the number is registered.)
Our package of services for the Residency/Driving Licence application includes:
- Complete all necessary forms to apply for your Spanish residency
- Book appointments with the local Police Station and Social Security office (if applicable)
- Obtain your Spanish residency and social security card (if applicable).
Our package of services for the Spanish will(s), Lasting Power of Attorney and Letter of Wishes includes:
- Taking your instructions and drafting a Spanish will in English and Spanish for you to approve, drafting Lasting Power of Attorney and Letter of Wishes (if applicable).
- Once approved we will send you the document and you can book an appointment to sign the will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney before a local notary or if you are in Spain, then we will book an appointment for you with a Spanish notary local to you. If you are signing the Spanish will or Lasting Power of Attorney in your home country, then once we receive the notarised and apostiled documents, we will register them with the Civil Registry in Spain and then return the originals to you.
Our packages of services for inheriting Spanish assets and/or calculating Spanish inheritance tax will be confirmed to your by email as fees vary depending on the complexity of the case.
We have agreed to provide the above services to you for the agreed Fees set out in the relevant websites. Once we have completed your instructions we will issue our settled invoice to you.
I Alex Radford am a Spanish abogado and English Solicitor and I will have overall responsibility for your matter. I will be assisted by my abogado colleagues Patricia Ruiz, Monica Cano and our administrative support colleagues Francisco Conde and Debbie Weller.
Information about Complaints
Everyone at LegalServicesInSpain.com believes we should give you a reliable and high quality service at a reasonable cost; we try to do better than you expect us to.
If there is an issue or problem about your matter, you can discuss it with me or you can email us and we will investigate the complaint and revert to you within 14 days.
Our regulatory body is the Colegio de Abogados de Málaga.
In compliance with Protection of Personal Data Act (Ley Orgánica) 15/1999 and Organic law 3-2008 of 5 December, we notify you that personal information obtained from this document will be added to our files and treated in accordance with current legislation covering the protection of personal data, in order that we may provide our services, either defence or legal assistance, to individuals and companies.
You can exercise your right to access, remove, oppose or amend Data sending us an email or letter to that effect accompanied by a copy of your national identity document (or passport). By signing and returning this document to us or acknowledging your acceptance by e-mail, we understand that you consent to your personal information being treated in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms of business are governed by Spanish Law and any kind of dispute with regards to them must be resolved by the Courts of the city of Málaga (Spain).
Please confirm your acceptance of these Terms of Business by signing and returning them online.
If there are any points relating to our terms of business which you do not understand or you wish to discuss, please let me know as soon as possible.
Spanish Abogado & English Solicitor