Thank you for contacting LegalServicesInSpain.com and we are pleased to act for you subject to these Terms of Business.
You have instructed us to either:
- apply for and obtain your NIE(s) using a Lasting Power of Attorney and register the NIE with the Spanish tax office, or;
- assist with Spanish residency, and/or change your driving licence, or;
- put in place a Spanish will, Lasting Power of Attorney of Letter of Wishes;
- assist with a Spanish inheritance or calculate Spanish inheritance tax.
Our package of services for the NIE includes:
- Prepare a power of attorney for you to sign before a notary
- Obtain an NIE number for you
- Register the NIE with the Spanish tax office
(Note. Registering the NIE with the Spanish tax office does not mean you have to pay tax in Spain but it does mean that as and when you do pay tax the number is registered.)
Our package of services for the Residency/Driving Licence application includes:
- Complete all necessary forms to apply for your Spanish residency
- Book appointments with the local Police Station and Social Security office (if applicable)
- Obtain your Spanish residency and social security card (if applicable).
Our package of services for the Spanish will(s), Lasting Power of Attorney and Letter of Wishes includes:
- Taking your instructions and drafting a Spanish will in English and Spanish for you to approve, drafting Lasting Power of Attorney and Letter of Wishes (if applicable).
- Once approved we will send you the document and you can book an appointment to sign the will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney before a local notary or if you are in Spain, then we will book an appointment for you with a Spanish notary local to you. If you are signing the Spanish will or Lasting Power of Attorney in your home country, then once we receive the notarised and apostiled documents, we will register them with the Civil Registry in Spain and then return the originals to you.
Our packages of services for inheriting Spanish assets and/or calculating Spanish inheritance tax will be confirmed to your by email as fees vary depending on the complexity of the case.
We have agreed to provide the above services to you for the agreed Fees set out in the relevant websites. Once we have completed your instructions we will issue our settled invoice to you.
I Alex Radford am a Spanish abogado and English Solicitor and I will have overall responsibility for your matter. I will be assisted by my abogado colleagues Patricia Ruiz, Monica Cano and our administrative support colleagues Francisco Conde and Debbie Weller.
Information about Complaints
Everyone at LegalServicesInSpain.com believes we should give you a reliable and high quality service at a reasonable cost; we try to do better than you expect us to.
If there is an issue or problem about your matter, you can discuss it with me or you can email us and we will investigate the complaint and revert to you within 14 days.
Our regulatory body is the Colegio de Abogados de Málaga.
In compliance with Protection of Personal Data Act (Ley Orgánica) 15/1999 and Organic law 3-2008 of 5 December, we notify you that personal information obtained from this document will be added to our files and treated in accordance with current legislation covering the protection of personal data, in order that we may provide our services, either defence or legal assistance, to individuals and companies.
You can exercise your right to access, remove, oppose or amend Data sending us an email or letter to that effect accompanied by a copy of your national identity document (or passport). By signing and returning this document to us or acknowledging your acceptance by e-mail, we understand that you consent to your personal information being treated in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms of business are governed by Spanish Law and any kind of dispute with regards to them must be resolved by the Courts of the city of Málaga (Spain).
Please confirm your acceptance of these Terms of Business by signing and returning them online.
If there are any points relating to our terms of business which you do not understand or you wish to discuss, please let me know as soon as possible.
Spanish Abogado & English Solicitor