Our news area is designed to keep you up to date with developments of Spanish law and other related news.
In our second session about ‘Becoming Resident in Spain’ we take a particular look at the different types of residency requirements for both non-EU and EU nationals. GPS Insurance Services also joined us to advise on the types of insurance needed for your residency.
Topics covered included:-
- For Non-EU Nationals (including UK Nationals)
- Documents and funds required and the process
- Health Insurance – types of policy and the costs
- Opening a Bank account
- How does the renewal work?
For EU Nationals
- what is the process and what are the benefits?
If you have any additional questions please contact us
Join our FREE webinar about the different types of visa necessary to live and become a resident in Spain.
We will consider types of visas, procedure, documents required, timing and costs involved. We will be joined by Anthony Poole from GPS Insurance.
When: Jun 17, 2021 19:00 Madrid
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com
We hosted a webinar about the requirements for the new visas for UK Nationals in May. The video recording covers the non lucrative visa, golden visa and work visa.
- We covered the funds and documents required.
- Implications of the Tax year.
- the process of applying, when to start the application and how long currently the process is taking
- Financial requirements
- work implications
- Retrospective requests.
We also talked about the financial minimum requirements for both Visas from years 1 to 2 and 5
- What visa is required for working remotely for a U.K. company in Spain?
- If you work in Spain remotely what are the tax implications?
- Does the company in the U.K. you work for have to pay taxation or fees or is it just the individual who declares their earnings in Spain for instance like you are self employed?
Then we opened up to Q&A from questions submitted prior to the event as well as questions on the day.
Any further help, information and support, we are here for you – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our FREE webinar about the different types of visa necessary to live and become a resident in Spain. We will consider types of visas, procedure, documents required, timing and costs involved.
Date: 6 May 2021
Register in advance for this meeting via zoom
Or contact us via: email@example.com
Calling from UK: +44(0) 203 807 4044
Calling from Spain: (+34) 951 820 099
Here are the stages to apply for a non-lucrative visa. Our team at www.getspanishresidency.com confirm, review and prepare all the documents for stages 1 and stage 2.
Residency requirements for Brits, Canadians, Americans and Non Europeans who wish to reside in Spain
Click here to view residency requirements: LSIS Visas for Non Europeans coming to Spain
We all knew that changes would occur after 1 January 2021 and as there has been no specific agreement between Spain and the UK (yet), then Brits wishing to move to Spain and apply for residency are now treated as Non Europeans.
Don´t worry if you could not join us live for our webinar on Moving to Spain -The clock is ticking for British nationals, you can watch the video here….
Thank you to BTR International, Masa International, GPS Insurance and Alison Meehan for joining us!